Friday, June 24, 2005

MIA

Sorry things have been slow over here at Madness Counseling. A lot is going on of course, in my life and in the world. I'm going to commit myself to writing at least a weekly blog now, on the weekend, hopefully by Saturday, I will publish a more generic posting possibly mentioning mutiple topics, but trying to keep this blog rolling as an archive of the Madness we're all experiencing, whether from government disruption or personal grief. So if you're a regular reader, check Mondays and there should be at least something of interest. If I fail, well I fail, this is probably my most enjoyable hobby at this point to bridge the madness between two sketchy careers and my own insane mind, but I can't give up my life for the sake of a page. Not that I think anyone expects that, so back to the madness.

No comments: