Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Since I cannot prove a lover, I am determined to prove a villain

So begins a new chapter of this blog. As stated in the comments of the last post, I'm not throwing this thing out to the curb by any means. I still plan to maintain the political forum of this site, but it will now be supplemented with more oodles of madness and some of my own personal rantings. I hope all in all it works out better. To be honest, I'm a bit relieved to no longer have to attempt to draw readers from just our circle of friends and provide an easy way for communication cross country. Now it can be just be a blog, no more no less. Thanks for anyone that reads this space and please check out the link to the Beepo Lounge on the left of this page if you haven't been there yet. You can see the avalanche while everyone tries to decipher whether or not I'm actually bitter about something. I love emotionless communication, it makes sarcasm that more fulfilling.

No comments: