Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank you Criterion Collection!

Finally the two part film Che directed by Stephen Soderbergh and starring Benicio Del Toro is being released by the Criterion Collection. I've been wanting to see this film since I heard about it playing at Cannes. As far as release in the U.S. Blockbuster had rights as the only distributor. I found this out of course right after I cancelled my Blockbuster account because I hate those bitches. Mid January is the current release date for both parts thanks to the Criterion Collection. I can't wait! I hope Netflix is able to put it in their library so I can see it first. I'd just buy it, but $45 bucks is a little steep. And to be honest, I might hate it. I doubt it, but still...

Oh yeah.... here's the Amazon link if you have any interest.

No comments: