Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank you

As my comment suggests, this post was truly a relief.

I appreciate that the Iowa floods were a disaster, one that will involve a lot of heartbreak to the victims. But to claim that their civility is somehow proof of those ungrateful Katrina victims is about the most ignorant thing I've heard since the last time the President spoke. This post expresses it much better than I could, and I suggest you read it. I also suggest you comment on those conservative blogs that are posting this crap. Remind them that when comparing disaster situations, two things are important to remember... the scale of the damage and it's location. It's probably also a good idea to actually compare facts and not bullshit, but I'm sure that's going a little far for most conservatives.

No comments: