Friday, August 11, 2006

Can we just leave Howard Dean Alone Already?!?!

Check out this post

I saw this photo on GOP.com, but didn't notice the subtle airbrushing they did to give Dean a "little tiny moustache". (Others pictured btw are Markos Moulitsas, Ned Lamont, Michael Moore, and John Murtha)
I have to mention here, that I'm a little bit annoyed with the right-wing Dean bashing. I mean here's a guy that did his best to run for his party and lost in the primary. Instead of just disappearing, he's helped to further the Democratic party's initiatives and helped with D-campaigns all over the country. I think it's bullshit that the Republican party is capable of just creating these smut campaigns and yet they still seem to deserve more respect on the media circuits. Basically this is a third grade insult. The Republican party truly is run by a bunch of 8 year olds. At least that's the level of their mental capacity, debate ability and tact.

No comments: