Saturday, September 03, 2005

We're alive

I'll be posting the whole story here, so you guys can get the lowdown. But we survived through a lot of hardship to get out of New Orleans. The story is almost impossible to believe and I lived through it. One thing I say to anyone that tries to "I told you so" about evacuating: "You leave Jack Burton alone! He showed great courage." We saved the people on our street and helped many others as we were helped along the way. I can't believe the bullshit that was on the news the entire time. It's not about the bad people, it's about the caring individuals that gave up their freedom to keep us all somewhat alive. Much love to so many folks. Those that I have names will get thier thank yous and the others will be anonymous saints in the tale. All I can be thankful for is that we're alive.

No comments: